Re: 1GB log files?

> Really?? Exception files larger than 10k indicate serious problems?
> Currently, I have 3 BeagleException files. Their sizes are: 921.3KB,
> 1.0MB and 1.6MB.

Probably a red herring, but large log files might be due to some problem. And
large beagle-exceptions file is definitely a sign of problem. If everything
is running smoothly, the amount of debug messages are not that much. Your
files may contain information about some problem. It would be very helpful if
its possible for you to send me your log files. Along with the other log
files.