Re: 1GB log files?

Hi again,

Last email, I promise. ;)

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 12:07 -0500, Joe Shaw wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-01-13 at 09:56 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> > The above appears to be, by leaps and bounds, the only exception I see,
> > but it repeats over and over and over again.
>
> It also seems possible that there was an error that prevented that file
> from being closed previously.  Are there any non-sharing violation
> exceptions before the loop starts?

It's worth noting that the code that is throwing these exceptions has
been replaced in SVN with a much more memory-efficient implementation,
so not only will this problem go away on its own, but it'll use less
memory too. :)

It'll be in 0.2.15, which I'd like to do in the next week or two, once
SVN has been tested enough to be pretty bug-free.