Re: Beagle search on selected files

> Example: I want to search "people" on files "file:///home/user/doc1.doc"
> and "file:///home/user/doc2.doc" but are indexed all /home/user

If it is a small number of files, then you can do
people "doc2.doc" OR "doc1.doc" (mind the quotes). This will also return files
which contains the phrase "doc1.doc" or "doc2.doc".

If its a large number of files, then I cannot think of any direct way of doing
it. You can achieve that by storing them in a separate directory, creating a
separate index for them by beagle-build-index and querying in that index.