date queries

Hi,
 I checked in a query syntax for doing date queries [1]. The format is

date:d1       => search items with date d1
date:d1-d2  => search items from d1 to d2 (inclusive)

where d1 and d2 are written as
* empty: e.g. date:2006- will be interpreted as all items in 2006 and
after, date:-2000 means everything till 2000
* year e.g. 2006
* year-month: 200602, always use two digit for months
* year-month-date: 20070112

I have added reasonable error correction as possible. Illegal queries
just fallback to usual text queries.

I would appreciate if some of you could test the date query. The
search syntax is not final so if you have any suggestions, please
mention.

While testing the date queries I also noticed some error in the dates
being reported. Thats fixed too, but you need to re-index if you
experience them.

Thanks,
- dBera

[1] The infrastructure was already there, thanks to Jon and Joe.
beagle-query allowed date range query and date queries could be done
using the API. Now date queries is part of the search syntax and can
be used from beagle-query, beagle-search, kerry, deskbar etc.