Re: date queries

Hi all,

Great idea with the date search.

I have added reasonable error correction as possible. Illegal queries
just fallback to usual text queries.
How about that:
date:-200401-. Probably illegal. But for me it behaves like -200401.
date:2007-2004, somehow unpredictable, but not like 2004-2007, looks
   like everything between 2005-2006 is displayed.
Don't beat me for this stupid queries ... ;).

I would appreciate if some of you could test the date query. The
search syntax is not final so if you have any suggestions, please
mention.
I did some basic checks in beagle-search only and it looks fine, with
the two exceptions above. Search syntax seems to be reasonable.

Kind regards,
  Stephan.