beagle-crawl-system: include pdf and question

Do you think *.pdf should be included in the default crawl-documention config
for the static indicies?

Also, I moved the crawl script to /etc/cron.weekly instead of /etc/cron.daily.
These files will only be updated when software is installed/updated/removed,
so I don't think daily is necessary. Should this be changed, or let it be up
to the distro?

If you want me to file bugs on this let me know, thought I would run it by the
list first.

--
Pat Double, pat patdouble com
"Ye must be born again." - John 3:7