Re: ANNOUNCE: Beagle 0.2.18

> Is there a roadmap indicating when the SOC projects will be released?

We are in the process of merging them to the svn trunk. The
thunderbird backend and the firefox extension is already available in
the trunk. They should be part of 0.3.0 In a better late than never
style, 2 of the network-beagle projects from last year's SOC are also
being merged to svn trunk and should be available for 0.3.0.

As for 0.3.0, it should happen soon. It keeps getting deferred due to
all the new features constantly getting added; there has been 3
releases since we started talking about 0.3 :) OTOH, the svn trunk
needs some serious testing to make sure things are working properly.