Volunteer for building/maintaining Beagle for Ubuntu

Hello,
I recently came to know that the Beagle package in Ubuntu needs some
help in the form of an active maintainer. I have some experience with
Ubuntu Package building (where experience means mostly checkinstall
with a little pbuilder thrown in), and would be glad to help.

Though I do not think I will be able to be _the_ maintainer (where
able means able :), I should be able to devote time to it and ease
your workload somewhat.

~Nirbheek Chauhan