Re: ANNOUNCE: Beagle 0.2.18

This isn't official, and I've been pretty inactive for a while, so I
could be off. But I believe that most of last years and this years
changes to the core codebase are slated to be a part of Beagle 0.3, as
it represents some very significant changes.

As for an exact date of release, I have no idea, and I wouldn't expect
an official one. I could take a guess, but of course plenty would
assume thats the planned date, when there isn't one.

A topic for another thread: A list of showstopper bugs/featues/general
needs before the 0.3 release, so efforts can be more targeted towards
getting that out the door.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik