Re: Tracker to be default search provider in next Ubuntu release

On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 09:17 -0400, Kevin Kubasik wrote:
> Yeah, its been a mess.

And still is.  Even in current (as of last night's) gutsy, beagled is
broken.  I just tried to start it up again and it crashes with:

** ERROR **: file marshal.c: line 4789 (mono_marshal_get_runtime_invoke): assertion failed: (ret == 0)
aborting...

Stack trace in the Console log:

Exception in Gtk# callback delegate
  Note: Applications can use GLib.ExceptionManager.UnhandledException to handle the exception.
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Evolution.CalUtil.FreeGlueCompGLibSList'.
  at <0x00000> <unknown method>
  at Beagle.Daemon.EvolutionDataServerQueryable.EvolutionDataServerQueryable+<>c__CompilerGenerated0.<>c__AnonymousMethod1 () [0x00000]
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_bool ()
  at GLib.Idle+IdleProxy.Handler () [0x00000]

   at GLib.ExceptionManager.RaiseUnhandledException ()
   at GLib.Idle+IdleProxy.Handler ()
   at GLib.Idle+IdleProxy.Handler ()
   at GLib.MainLoop.g_main_loop_run ()
   at GLib.MainLoop.g_main_loop_run ()
   at GLib.MainLoop.Run ()
   at Beagle.Daemon.BeagleDaemon.DoMain ()
   at Beagle.Daemon.BeagleDaemon.Main ()

It's been like this for a number of weeks.  I thought I had
apport-reported this crash but I don't see it in my list of bugs on LP.

b.

--
A day in the yard with my son is just like a day at work.  He goes
hunting around for stuff and brings it back to me and says: "Hey Dad,