Re: Crashes during daemon startup

On 8/13/07, Joe Shaw <joe joeshaw org> wrote:
Nice sleuthing.  There's clearly a Mono bug here, and we'll need to
work around it in Beagle somehow.  Can you file it at
bugzilla.ximian.com and attach a simple test case?

Yeah, we might just cut the length of the string or something if its to long until we can bump required mono version. I'll file a bug later tonight as I have a lot on my hands at the moment. I need to compile and install latest SVN to make sure it's not already fixed as well (as the devs will probably be more pleased that way).

Looking at the Mono source for this method, I don't see why this would
be causing a problem, but the Mono guys would have a better idea.

I took a peak as well and I can't find what's wrong either. Seems to be something that's wrong with the memory allocation within mono. But I'm not sure. We'll see what they have to say.

Thanks!

Pierre Östlund