regression testing

I'm sure someone has mentioned this before but it seems that a good
way of preventing all the bugs that people complain about (broken
filters, not all content indexed) might be caught more quickly if
beagle had a repository of various files that indexing can be tested
on every night.

Coupled with a program to generate stats about what keywords were
extracted, how long it took how much ram was used e.t.c this would be
really cool and useful (the cairo folk do this rigorously to track how
their performance changes every release).

I'm too busy to write the code but I have plenty of sample files I can
donate to the test repository :)