Re: GSoc 2007 Weekly Report (Browser Extension Rewrite)

Hey,

On 4/20/07, Tao Fei <filia tao gmail com> wrote:
In the first week, I
 * read the existed code (firefox extension)
 * consider about the structure  of the extension
 * did some UI design

Fantastic!

As I have an class  project(write an SEU lex) to be finished  before May,1.
I could not put much time on GSoc project next week.

That's fine.  Technically things don't really seem to start until May
28, but of course you are welcome to do any work you like before then.

About blog:
My GSoc blog is here, http://filiasoc.blogspot.com.
(Joe:you can add it the to Planet Beagle)

It should be added soon, thanks!