Re: Beagle++ video

Hi dBera,

Am Donnerstag, den 12.04.2007, 11:03 -0400 schrieb Debajyoti Bera:
> Hi all,
> 	Digg found me a beagle++ video at youtube
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4GDkcR7-U showing the amazing abilties of
> beagle++. Its a sematic addon to beagle (uses beagle-0.2.14 and beagle-search
> with some extra abilities) and is a project at Hannover University. The video
> convinced me that semantic searching can be actually useful in daily
> activities.
> 	Anyone here is in touch with them ?
Sitting at their Desktop right now :).

Just started my Diploma Thesis about Metadata Network Analysis in
Hannover. I don't know that much about the Project yet though but i hope
i'll learn a lot in the next year. IIRC some of the other folks here are
subscribed to this list. At least they got involved with discussions
about storing metadata last year in July:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dashboard-hackers/2006-July/msg00029.html

Will write a little abstract of what i plan to do in the next days.
Might start blogging as well.

Max