Re: Beagle in the Summer of Code

On Thursday 12 April 2007 18:56:37 Joe Shaw wrote:

> applications ranging from additional metadata and semantic search to

I think you're refering to my application here. Unfortunatly, I didn't make it
and I'll be probably looking for some other job for summer so I won't be able
to devote as much time as I'd like to to OS community, but I'd still love to
get involved into this project.
Once I find some time (next week hopefully) I'll post my application and some
additional informations, maybe someone will be interested in working on it
(or at least on some parts of it) with me.
It's not all about money after all ;-)

Adam