Re: Multimedia key to popup beagle-search window

Hi,

On 4/9/07, Jakub Nawalaniec <pielgrzym prymityw pl> wrote:
 Thanks for the patch. I've got a small problem with applying it. I made a live ebuild (since I use gentoo). After downloading svn version emerge crashes on:

If you're pulling from svn, you'll need to run autogen.sh instead of
configure, and you'll probably need some more packages at build time
(intltool being one that I think you're having trouble with here).

The better thing to do here I think would be to just pull down that
one patch like so:

svn diff -r3642:3643 http://svn.gnome.org/svn/beagle/trunk/beagle >
beagle-multimedia-keys.patch

And then apply it to your build process, however you would do that in Gentoo.