default exclude patterns

Hi all,

  I just installed beagle yesterday and am most impressed.

  One thing that troubles me though is the built in exclude patterns in
FileNameFilter.cs.  What if I want to index Makefiles or files in dot
directories?

  I believe that default excludes should be installed in the user's
config files at install time rather than hard coded. Then the
default behaviour would be no different from the user's perspective
but the excludes could be removed if the user wishes.

  Is there any way to override the built in excludes?