Re: beagle implementation in C

I'm immensely excited by this news - even after some serious work on the beagle team's part, the current version in Feisty is still quite a lot larger in terms of resources that anyone would like for a daemon. I do think it's a shame that one of C#'s flagship products is switching, but it seems a lot of momentum has left that initial rush towards Mono anyway.

One small criticism: surely "Ceagle"?

Carl van Tonder