Re: SOC Work?

Hello,

I'm sorry for the radio silence, but I wanted to have authentication ready for networked Beagle before I presented it to more people. Networked Beagle uses a v1.1 port of Mono's HttpListener so I'm actually working on Mono right now. I'm being rather slow due to work and school, but I hope to have a patch for both HttpListeners by the next week.

In the meantime, my code (networked queries, not the discovery part) is at http://icculus.org/beagle-http/ . It branched out of CVS in May and it needs a little cleaning up, but it is usable. The two things that need to be done are a) Making networked results more usable (right now they are grouped as 'Results in Other Computers' and are handled as generic files) and b) Merging with Kyle's Avahi work.

I'll be making tarballs if people are interested in trying it out.

Thanks,
Alexis

Joe Shaw wrote:
Hi,

We had 5 projects working on Beagle-related stuff, and I am happy to say
that they were all successful projects.