Re: SOC Work?

Hey, all the discussion revolving beagle SoC 2006 took place here
http://groups.google.com/group/beagle-soc-2006

and there's a lot about it in the wiki. We have some work to do to merge
everything, most of it is pretty good and merges clean. Some of the
metadata stuff will require some work. But yeah, check out the google
group and you should be able to get most of the information about the
progress of each project!

Joe: What are the merge plans? What of the code needs cleaning/testing
etc. Love to get some of that stuff (especially the network stuff) into
CVS soon ;).

-Kevin Kubasik