Harddisk Falure

Ummmmm... so yeah.. I just watched my _new_ laptops harddisk crap out on
me, and watched hours and hours of data simply vanish into thin air. I
do keep backups of most documents (for school/work and the like, yay
gmailfs/external hd) But still, lost a lot of source and configuration
settings. I hope to be back up soon, but if I'm out of the loop for a
while... its me crying over a 100 lost patches...

--
Kevin Kubasik <kevin kubasik net>