Re: High CPU with Beagle Thunderbird

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 11:18 +0200, Florian Hackenberger wrote:
> Hi!I'm not into beagle (C#) development, but I'm currently on vacation and
> would have time to implement this parser in C++ if you'd like. I just haven't
> got a permanent inet connection here, so if you could pack all the relevant
> C# files along with a thunderbird mailbox file for testing into a tarball and
> mail it to me, I could see if I could churn out some lines of C++ for you.

I think it might be a little premature to engage in this type of
optimization, but if you want to hack it up, you're certainly welcome
to.  Mork is a notorious file format. :)

One important thing to note is that any interface to be P/Invoked from
C# has to be in standard C.  This means wrapping the code in extern
"C" { } and not using any C++isms in the exposed API.