[Newbie] Need info on setting up the sources for beagle.

Hi All,

I would like to know some details, which I was not able to find on the wiki page.

1. Can I develop / build the beagle code on a windows m/c using VS?
2. Are there any preferred IDEs which are being used by you guys?

The reason I ask is because, I am interested in working on the Thunderbird backend and try and see if I can put my C# (which is new BTW) to some good use :-)

I prefer working with IDEs as compared to text-editors... sorry about that.. so I would love to know if there is some way to set up the whole thing within an IDE.

Since the code is based on C#, I am wondering if i can do the testing on Windows directly?

thanks,
Rogue