Extended Attributes broken on Mono 1.2

Hey everyone,

Someone on IRC today noticed that Beagle was complaining about being
unable to use extended attributes.  After hunting it down, we've found
it to be a bug in Mono as shipped with 1.2.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Mono team on whether a 1.2.1 bug
fix release is forthcoming or whether we should work around in the issue
in Beagle, but in the meantime I recommend people stay with Mono 1.1.18.
There are very few changes between it an 1.2 anyway.