Re: Gnome Journal Article and General Beagle Publicity

Sure... I can see where installing beagle and all the deps on a distro
that doesn't already have beagle integrated might be problematic.

But when beagle is integrated in the distro, and all the deps are
maintained in sync with beagle, it is pretty smooth.  I think as we see
more distros adopting beagle, things will get better.

--Ken