Re: A problem with indexing Thunderbird mail

Running Edgy as well,

I had no search result with 0.2.9. but since I compiled 0.2.12 (went
easy and the few missing dependencies were well indicated ) now it works
 and I got search results from thunderbird

It will probably be backported

hope it helps

--
David Tremblay

Information Technology for development analyst
Legal reform assistance project

*emails :*
david ngowiki net // david roy-tremblay net // david lerap org

*Phones*
Mobile : 84-4-0912 474 995
SIP  : 1-747-004-8537
skype : ict4ngo