Re: A problem with indexing Thunderbird mail

> > 	The INBOX file was rejected by the File backend (specifically Text file
> > filter) because it is too large to be a decent text file. If you are
> > using the thunderbird backend, then it is not indexing/seeing
> > .../Mail/Local Folders/Inbox. Are you sure you are running beagled with
> > thunderbird backend enabled ?
>
> The backend is certainly installed.
>
> I am using Ubuntu Edgy.  Beagle 0.2.9.
>
> I had previously been running Beagle with this command:
> beagled --debug --fg  --replace
>
> I have now started it with this command:
> shane opendawn1:~$ beagled --debug --fg  --replace --backend Thunderbird
> Debug: Starting Beagle Daemon (version 0.2.9)
> Debug: Running on Mono 1.1.17.1
> Debug: Command Line: /usr/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemon.exe --debug --fg
> --replace --backend Thunderbird
> Warn: Extended attributes are not supported on this filesystem.
> Performance will suffer as a result.
> Debug: Established a connection to the X server
> Debug: Starting main loop
> Debug: Beginning main loop
> Debug: Starting messaging server
> Debug: Starting QueryDriver
> Debug: Found 0 backends in /usr/lib/beagle/Backends/EvolutionBackends.dll
> Debug: Found index helper at /usr/lib/beagle/beagled-index-helper
> Debug: Found 1 backends in /usr/lib/beagle/Backends/ThunderbirdBackends.dll
> Debug: Found 0 backends in /usr/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemonLib.dll
> Debug: Reading mapping from filters
> Debug: Loading system static indexes.
> Debug: Found 0 system-wide indexes.
> Debug: Found 0 user-configured static indexes..
> Debug: Waiting 60 seconds before starting queryables
> Debug: Starting Scheduler thread
> Debug: Starting Inotify threads
> Debug: Loading Beagle.Util.Conf+IndexingConfig from indexing.xml
> Debug: Loading Beagle.Util.Conf+DaemonConfig from daemon.xml
> Debug: Loading Beagle.Util.Conf+SearchingConfig from searching.xml
> Debug: Loading Beagle.Util.Conf+NetworkingConfig from networking.xml
> Debug: Loading Beagle.Util.Conf+WebServicesConfig from webservices.xml
> Debug: Daemon initialization finished after .78s
> Debug: Starting queryables
> Debug: Starting backend: 'Thunderbird'
> Debug: Starting Thunderbird backend
> Warn: Exception caught while executing
> Beagle.Daemon.ThunderbirdQueryable.ThunderbirdQueryable:Void StartWorker()
> System.IO.IOException:
> /home/shane/.mozilla-thunderbird//media/encrypted/mailprofile
>   at Beagle.Util.Inotify.Subscribe (System.String path,
> Beagle.Util.InotifyCallback callback, EventType mask, EventType
> initial_filter) [0x00000]
>   at Beagle.Util.Inotify.Subscribe (System.String path,
> Beagle.Util.InotifyCallback callback, EventType mask) [0x00000]
> Is this looking right?

I am not too familiar with the thunderbird backend, but to me it is not
looking right. There were some bugs fixed in 0.2.11 - it could be that this
bug was also fixed in that release. The thunderbird backend developers will
be able to comment better.

Sorry:(