Re: Epiphany Extention Conf [Patch]

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 22:18 -0500, Kevin Kubasik wrote:
> I can confirm 2.14 is successful, nothing about the earlier versions.

Ok.  The Epiphany checks need some work, so I'll fix them up and commit
your changes as well.

> Since FF 2.0 is using an Sqlite3 db to store all history/bookmark info
> as opposed to the current cryptic mork system, we could look into
> indexing from that.....

We can definitely write a backend to pull history info from FF when it
switches to being a sqlite database, but if we're going to be actively
pulling data, it makes more sense to index web pages as they're viewed.

Bookmarks right now are stored in a weird structured HTML format; we
could index those and if someone wanted to write a backend for that, I'd
be happy to include it.

In my mind, the bigger issue surrounding the indexing of pages right now
is that they're never expired.  That's the most pressing need right now,
IMO.