Re: Interested in getting involved

Hi James,

My name is Fredrik and I'm currently working on Dashboard as part of
the Google Summer of Code project.

I'm still just getting started as my school work was ending later than
I predicted, but I've pretty much figured out what I want to do and
where to take it, at least for now. Unfortunately, I'm rewriting it
pretty much from scratch which makes it kinda hard to help out before
I've gotten a bit further on the way - but hopefully, I'll have some
stuff to commit once I get home from Guadec next week so that we can
start collaborating on it again - so don't despair.

   Fredrik