Re: Add to Library Support for F-spot and Banshee

Can someone give this a shot? I don't really have access to a machine to test this on at the moment as I'm in Inidiana at my girlfriends house. Could someone give this a shot? If no one has a chance to give it a try, then I might get a chance for a remote shot in the next few hours.

-Kevin Kubasik