Re: Updates To Thunderbird Build System

CC'ing List for their input before we get too deep into this with no way
out.

The viewer wouldn't be impossible, but what might be even more practical
is an extention to thunderbird which would take a uri like

beagle_contact://Kevin%20Kubasik

and display the address book with that search string entered. I've never
written an extension, so its beyond me. If its not worthwhile or
realistically feasible, then lets just make a generic contact viewer.

aka

beagle-contact-viewer --Name="Kevin Kubasik"
- --Email-1="kevin kubasik net" etc.

so we can have all beagle contacts viewed using it, and can display all
indexed contact information, we just need to include some cool context
options in both the contact tile and in this program.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik
240-838-6616
http://kubasik.net/blog