Re: Beagle 0.2.6, ppt files not being indexed using Fedora Core 5 installation

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 07:18 +0200, Sean Carlos wrote:
> If I understand correctly, ppt is parsed by gsf; I have:

Correct.

> Error: Unable to open /home/sean/work/web-analytics/SiteIntelligence.ppt
> libgsf-1.so.1

This means that beagle couldn't load libgsf-1.so.1 for some reason.  Do
you have that file on your system?  If so, try running with
MONO_LOG_LEVEL=debug MONO_LOG_MASK=dll and look for any errors in the
output.  That will point you more toward the problem.

Thanks,