Beagle 0.2.6, ppt files not being indexed using Fedora Core 5 installation

Hi all,

I'm running beagle 0.2.6 on Fedora Core 5. I noticed ppt files are not getting indexed.

I ran beagle-extract-content on one of the files to get some detail:

Filename: file:///home/sean/work/web-analytics/SiteIntelligence.ppt
Debug: Loaded 43 filters from /usr/lib/beagle/Filters/Filters.dll
Error: Unable to open /home/sean/work/web-analytics/SiteIntelligence.ppt
libgsf-1.so.1
No filter for application/vnd.ms-powerpoint

If I understand correctly, ppt is parsed by gsf; I have:

rpm -qa | grep gsf
gsf-sharp-0.6-8
libgsf-1.13.3-2.2.1
libgsf-devel-1.13.3-2.2.1

rpm -qa | grep mono
mono-data-sqlite-1.1.13.7-1.fc5.1
mono-core-1.1.13.7-1.fc5.1
mono-data-1.1.13.7-1.fc5.1
mono-web-1.1.13.7-1.fc5.1

rpm -qa | grep beagle
beagle-0.2.6-1.fc5.1
libbeagle-0.2.6-1.fc5.1

Do I have a bug?  Is there something else I should check?

Best regards,

Sean Carlos