Re: reason why beagle doesnt index

Ok... hmmm

kjk38 kjk38-laptop:~$ beagle-extract-content ./aäoöuü.txt
?Filename: file:///home/kjk38/aäoöuü.txt
Debug: Loaded 47 filters from /usr/lib/beagle/Filters/Filters.dll
Filter: Beagle.Filters.FilterText
MimeType: text/plain

Content:
 auo

(no hot content)

was my result, not exactly correct, but not the issue your having. I
think you may have a Mono bug though at first glance. Did you try
setting MONO_EXTERNAL_ENCODINGS? If your not sure of what to do, this
might work, but if you know your encoding, thats better
export MONO_EXTERNAL_ENCODINGS=$LANG

Let me know, and I'm on the IRC btw if you wanna find me there (kkubasik
at irc.gnome.org, and I'm usually in #dashboard)

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik
240-838-6616
http://kubasik.net/blog