Re: reason why beagle doesnt index

Hi Kevin,

nothing easier than that ;)
It's a mp3 file, but since it's not the problem of being an audio file but a problem how it is named, i just created a text file with some german umlaut creating the same error message. right now i'm not sure how my system encodes file names, but i think it was something like isoXXXX.
i have attached the text file. filename is aäoöuü.txt ;)

bye
Andreas

PS: at the moment i havent filed a bug report. i'll do this tomorrow.

Kevin Kubasik wrote:

äüö auo