Re: Updating date and time of folders ?

Hi,

Joe Shaw wrote:
Right now the UI is dynamic only in that updates happen when events come
from the daemon.  A file that gets moved actually triggers a subtract
and add for a given tile, which is why it's updated.  Moving a file into
a folder doesn't cause any changes to the underlying index for the
folder
I've thought that a folder or directory is just a kind of list (incl. some
meta data) of all the item it contains. And when I move a file into this
folder, this file must be added to this list/index somehow ?

I've noticed that just "touch"ing a file triggers an event in beagle,
touching a directory does not. This isn't consistent.

Regards,
   Stephan.