Re: Updating date and time of folders ?

Hi,

Stephan Hegel wrote:
I've got another question with beagle-search ... I've entered a
keyword and got results for "Folders, Images and Documents". Now
I've put on the fly a few JPGs into this folder with exif tags
containing the keyword. As expected, the images appear almost
immediately in the beagle-search GUI.

But date and time of the folder are not updated: "Last edited
.." remains as it was. Is this correct ?

It won't update in place, but if you select another tile and select that folder again, is the time updated?