Static index - questions

Hi all,

I've moved a bunch of directories out my  home directory to make a static index
from it and put everything into $HOME/.beagle-static, similar as described in
the Beagle-Wiki.

When playing around a few question arose:

1. When a directory is indexed statically and it is somewhere deep in the
   $HOME, is it accessed/indexed by beagle again ? I expect it is skipped.

2. When running beagle-build-index, is there a log file somewhere or do I
   need to redirect stdout/stderr to an error file ?

Oh, yes there are unpleasant exceptions like:

Debug: IndexWorker Done
Warn: Exception caught while executing :Void IndexWorker()
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Beagle.Daemon.BuildIndex.FileToIndexable (System.IO.FileInfo file) [0x00000]
  at Beagle.Daemon.BuildIndex.IndexWorker () [0x00000]
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void ()
  at Beagle.Util.ExceptionHandlingThread.ThreadStarted () [0x00000]

Indexing is unwilling to continue ... hmm, this doesn't look like expected.

How to tack this down ?

Kind regards,
  Stephan.