Reindexing of KonqHistory, KonqBookmark, KAddressBook, Kopete backends

dBera has fixed problems with re-indexing of files for the daemon and static
indicies, but I see when I restart beagle that files from KonqHistory,
KonqBookmark, KAddressBook, Kopete backends are being re-indexed. Is this
expected due to inability to determine the DateTime correctly? Or did I find
another bug?

--
Pat Double, pat patdouble com
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."