Re: Freedesktop.org Migration/Git

Just a small addition, if anyone wants to play with git some, I imported
beagle's CVS repo into a git one available at:
http://repo.or.cz/w/beagle.git
Just for experimentation purposes, if you would like push/write
privileges to the main repo, just let me know and I'll add you.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik