Search Results In Error?

I'm running SuSE 10.1 with beagle 0.2.13.

Yesterday, I was doing a search with the search term being, "Maine". I
was looking for all references to the state of Maine. Well, the search
returned them fine. However, it also returned everything (web sites,
files, etc) which contained the word, "main".

Shouldn't Beagle simply give me results for the search term I entered
(Maine) and nothing else??

Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.
PGP Key Id: 9E1125E0