Kio-beagle, Virtual Folders.

Hi there!

I know that dBera is coding something called kwest, but as I see there
hasn't been so mucha activity on that part in the kde svn.
And what I remeber kwest was going to provide the possibility to make
virtual folders.

I couldn't wait any longer so I downloaded kio-beagle 0.3.1 and
started hacking around a little, cause Virtual Folders is a feature
that I really want and find useful.

The 'wizard' for creting a virtual folder is hackish, but I am just
having this temporary for testing step by step the features I'm
coding.

Pictures, but no source yet - they can be seen at
http://dikatlon.homelinux.com/~data/beagle/

-dikatlon