Re: Wrong date and a search suggestion

hi again,

i have to digg deeper. i just searched again for the mentioned terms, and guess what, beagle didn't find them again.
can you tell me how this can happen?

any hint?

thanks
Andreas

Andreas Heinz wrote:
Hi joe,

thanks for your hint with artist. of course now it even works without putting artist before the artist. don't know why, hmm.

as i wrote this mail i could imagine, that it can be a problem because of performance to check the complete path, since this increases search results a lot.

nevertheless not a big problem at all. but my problem with dates is a problem. i forgot to tell that i had the feeling this also happens with gaim logs?!

bye
Andreas

Joe Shaw wrote:
Hi,