Re: beagle queryable for Gentoo installed ebuilds

(Also sending to list :-) )

Everything happening with Sqlite and EA is in the file
beagled/FileAttributesStore_Sqlite.cs
If something doesnt make sense, ping back. It might be possible that sqlite
operations could be improved.

Debajyoti Bera @ http://dbera.blogspot.com