Re: Search and documentation

Should we consider adding a preference to the beagle-search interface
to control this? Maybe we could just add a small score modifier to the
documentation. (since it was not created by the user) Or we could even
add a system wide score modifier which scores files created by the
currently running user a tiny bit higher (since one is far more likely
to search for something that they own permissions wise) we could again
make it something that can be disabled from the command line for some
of those more elaborate nfs setups where permissions might be odd.

Just a thought.

-Kevin