Re: (SOLVED) best doesn't show the mail icon
- From: Aviram Jenik <aviram beyondsecurity com>
- To: D Bera <dbera web gmail com>
- Cc: Dashboard mailing list <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: (SOLVED) best doesn't show the mail icon
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:15:08 +0300
On Tuesday, 27 September 2005 00:08, D Bera wrote:
> > just trying to wrap my head around holmes) but the Kmail backend is
> > new, i dont think its results are returning read/not-read status yet,
> > and as a result, best gets confused. But thats just brainstorming.
> Thats not how it should happen. If it marked read or answered a
> different icon is used, otherwise the generic mail icon is used.
> Aviram: do you have the following file
No, I did not. Apparently this file arrives with a debian package called
gnome-icon-theme. As soon as I apt-get install'ed it, best showed the mail
Perhaps this should be added to the list of prerequisites?
Anyway, thanks for the quick help.
] [Thread Prev