Re: (SOLVED) best doesn't show the mail icon

On Tuesday, 27 September 2005 00:08, D Bera wrote:
> > just trying to wrap my head around holmes) but the Kmail backend is
> > new, i dont think its results are returning read/not-read status yet,
> > and as a result, best gets confused. But thats just brainstorming.
>
> Thats not how it should happen. If it marked read or answered a
> different icon is used, otherwise the generic mail icon is used.
>
> Aviram: do you have the following file
> $prefix/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/stock/net/stock_mail.png

No, I did not. Apparently this file arrives with a debian package called
gnome-icon-theme. As soon as I apt-get install'ed it, best showed the mail
icon correctly.
Perhaps this should be added to the list of prerequisites?

Anyway, thanks for the quick help.

- Aviram