Re: best doesn't show the mail icon

I took a quick peek at the attached file, but this is by no means
defninative (especialy since i am not sure how best is working, im
just trying to wrap my head around holmes) but the Kmail backend is
new, i dont think its results are returning read/not-read status yet,
and as a result, best gets confused. But thats just brainstorming.

Although, I am fairly confident this bug is linked to the day old
release of the Kmail backend.

Cheers,
Kevin kubasik