Re: best doesn't show the mail icon
- From: D Bera <dbera web gmail com>
- To: Kevin Kubasik <kevin kubasik net>
- Cc: Dashboard mailing list <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: best doesn't show the mail icon
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:08:53 -0400
> just trying to wrap my head around holmes) but the Kmail backend is
> new, i dont think its results are returning read/not-read status yet,
> and as a result, best gets confused. But thats just brainstorming.
Thats not how it should happen. If it marked read or answered a
different icon is used, otherwise the generic mail icon is used.
Aviram: do you have the following file
] [Thread Prev