Re: beagle memory
- From: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
- To: Gregor Hlawacek <lawa gmx at>
- Cc: Dashboard mailing list <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: beagle memory
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:00:54 -0400
On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 13:10 +0200, Gregor Hlawacek wrote:
> Found a second (third) issue with beagle 0.1 after running beagled for a
> while (2 hours or so) it uses 800M of memory?
> how come
Because there's a bug. :)
> here is the line copied from top:
> 16390 seppl 15 0 797m 274m 3000 S 32.7 54.5 19:08.08
> mono-beagled --debug /usr/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemon.exe --fg
> --deny-backend EvolutionDataServer .....
> I started beagle without evolutiondataserver and imlog indexer -- see
> my previous mail.
Can you run beagled with the --debug-memory flag and then file a bug
with the logs from ~/.beagle/Log attached? That might give us an idea
of what is causing the memory usage to get out of hand.
] [Thread Prev