Re: beagle memory

2005/9/19, Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>:

The zombie processes are a bug in mono.  If you upgrade to mono 1.1.8.3
or 1.1.9 these should go away.  (I also think we worked around a lot of
them in 0.1.0 but I might be wrong about that.)

Ok, I hope this will be fixed in Ubuntu Breezy soon...

That won't really fix the memory problem though for a singular instance.
The index helper process can end up taking a large amount of memory, but it's a short-lived process

I think it's beagled that's eating memory, I'll try memory-debug.

Nico.