Re: beagle memory
- From: Nico Kaiser <nico kaiser gmail com>
- To: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: beagle memory
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:28:05 +0200
2005/9/19, Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com
The zombie processes are a bug in mono. If you upgrade to mono 18.104.22.168
or 1.1.9 these should go away. (I also think we worked around a lot of
them in 0.1.0 but I might be wrong about that.)
Ok, I hope this will be fixed in Ubuntu Breezy soon...
That won't really fix the memory problem though for a singular instance.
The index helper process can end up taking a large amount of memory, but it's a short-lived process
I think it's beagled that's eating memory, I'll try memory-debug.
] [Thread Prev